Photo Gallery (19 Photos)
Offered at: $1,699,998
Home size: 3,650 +/- sq. ft.
This spectacular home in the Almaden Country Club neighborhood has amazing views from several rooms including living room, dining room and master bedroom. Grand front entry. Upgraded kitchen with large center island has granite slab counters, plenty of cherry cabinetry, high-end appliances and recessed lights. Five bedrooms plus office area and 3.5 baths. The downstairs bedroom with half bath and can be used as a guest suite, bonus room, or home theater. Entertain in the expansive back yard or just relax in the sparkling pool with waterfall while trees sway in the breeze. Approximately 3650 sf on a spacious 12,800+/-sf corner lot. Top Almaden Schools: Williams Elementary (API 970), Bret Harte Middle School (API 919), Leland High School (API 898).
- Approximately 3,650 sf two story home on a spacious 12,800+/-sf corner lot in the Country Club neighborhood of Almaden Valley.
- Five bedrooms one of which can be used as a bonus room or guest suite / Three and one-half baths. Extra office area.
- Front of home is beautifully landscaped with mature trees, large grass areas, and steps which beckon you to the front door. Long porch and spectacular views of the hills.
- Enter this remarkable home and be amazed by the open floor plan and fabulous views.
- Columns distinguish the spacious living room area with gleaming hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace with marble surround flanked by floor to ceiling windows to take advantage of the great views! Inset speakers provide piped in music. More columns differentiate an area currently used as office space.
- Dining room has stunning chandelier with medallion, hardwood floor and views.
- Hardwood floor, crown molding and recessed lights throughout the great room consisting of kitchen, dining area and family area:
- Kitchen has granite slab counter, plenty of cherry cabinetry and recessed lights. Large center island also has granite slab counter, stainless vegetable sink with water filtration system, GE Profile microwave and trash compactor. Plenty of storage plus room for extra seating all illuminated by three striking pendant lights. Appliances include built-in GE Monogram refrigerator with cherry panel doors, Stainless Bosch dishwasher, Viking Professional 6-burner gas cook top and Miele double ovens.
- Dining area has crown molding, recessed lights, and a bay style window that provides views plus a slider to the backyard.
- The fireplace is the focal point of the family room and has built-ins on both sides. Crown molding and recessed lights continue through the family room. A ceiling fan and speakers provide Dolby Digital surround sound. Windows and a slider provide great views and access to the backyard.
- Laundry room has plenty of built-in cabinets, marble slab counter, crown molding, separate laundry sink plus room for a full-size washer and dryer.
- Double doors open to this spacious master bedroom retreat. Beautiful tray ceiling with crown molding, recessed lights plus a ceiling fan. Large windows provide fabulous views plus room for a sitting area. Huge walk-in closet with built-in organizers. En Suite has dual sinks set in separate vanities, each side with a granite slab counter and a tile floor. Corner Jacuzzi-style tub and separate shower stall with pebble tile floor, built-in bench, two rain-style faucets and a frameless glass enclosure.
- Jack and Jill full bath accessible from two bedrooms. Each of these bedrooms has carpet, a ceiling fan, closet and window for natural light.
- Additional guest bedroom with full bath nearby, great for overnight guests.
- Enormous bonus room with ½ bath could be used as a bedroom, guest suite, Au Pair quarters or even a home theatre.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, whole house fan, solar attic fan, dual furnaces, crown molding, recessed lights plus much more. The whole house fans combined with the solar attic fans provide an Eco friendly and cost effective approach to cooling the home.
- Two-car attached garage with automatic opener, high ceiling, room for a workbench area and an epoxy painted floor. Doorway opens to another spacious storage room.
- Fenced for privacy, this backyard has outdoor speakers and separate areas for entertaining: An aggregate patio, large enough to hold a table and chairs plus a barbeque area and fire pit. Relax and enjoy the sparkling in-ground pool with waterfall while trees sway in the breeze. Pool has a gas heater as well as solar. Spacious fenced in raised wooden deck provides more room for entertaining. Beautifully manicured landscaping and grass area almost conceal steps to a secluded hot tub.
- Close to Almaden Golf and Country Club, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, trails, library, shops, restaurants, schools and much more.
- Top Almaden Schools: Williams Elementary (API 970), Bret Harte Middle School (API 919), Leland High School (API 898).