· Custom home in the Almaden Country Club area with a unique multi-tiered setting and privacy as well as incredible views of Quicksilver Park and downtown San Jose.
· Living space of 3,126+/- sf on an enormous 14,732+/- sf lot.
· Five bedrooms, three and one-half baths.
· Front has iron fencing that is not only versatile and durable but also beautifies as well as secures your property.
· Flagstone steps lead you to the covered porch with double wooden doors and beveled glass inserts.
· Entry has hardwood flooring illuminated by recessed lights.
· Living room has carpet, recessed lights and a large window with views.
· Separate formal dining room has carpet, a striking chandelier and a window for natural light. Great for dinner parties!
· Great room consists of kitchen and family room:
· Kitchen had granite tile counters and backsplash with decorative inserts, plenty of wood cabinetry, tray ceiling with recessed lights and wood crown molding. Appliances include a KitchenAid side by side refrigerator with water dispenser, Bosch dishwasher and a KitchenAid self-cleaning oven. Center island also has granite tile counter with plenty of storage, room for stools and a JennAir 4-burner gas range plus griddle and downdraft. Slider provides access to wooden deck with spectacular views of the Almaden Quicksilver Park and trails.
· Spacious family room has carpet, brick fireplace, recessed lights and windows with fabulous views!
· Laundry room has hardwood flooring, built-in overhead cabinets, utility sink plus room for a full-size washer and dryer. A pantry provides extra storage plus a door opens to the outside.
· Pocket door conceals ½ bath located in this area. A frosted window provides privacy.
· Step up carpeted stairs to sleeping quarters. Hall has recessed lights plus a large linen closet with plenty of shelves.
· Double doors open to the master bedroom suite; two large closets, recessed lights, carpet and plenty of windows with views of Quicksilver Park and a glimpse of downtown San Jose. En suite has dual vanities and tile flooring. A pocket door conceals water closet with a separate shower stall.
· Three additional bedrooms; each has carpet, recessed lights, a closet plus a window for natural light and great views.
· Guest bath has a vanity with granite slab counter, Jacuzzi-style tub plus a separate shower stall with tile surround.
· Downstairs area with separate entrance, private deck and great views could be used for an Au pair or In-law quarters. Includes a living area, bedroom with ceiling fan and a large closet space plus a bar area for dining. En suite has a full bath with a step-in sunken tub.
· Amenities include central air conditioning, dual pane windows, sprinkler system, drains plus much more.
· Three-car garage with built-in shelves and peg board. One stall has overhead storage and an automatic opener, 2nd stall with automatic opener. Garage doors replaced approximately 3-4 years ago. A storage room which could be a wine cellar also provides under house access to furnace and water heater.
· Enormous multi-tiered backyard has an area with a wooden deck and built-in bench seating, or relax on the terra cotta tile patio so many areas to choose form. Multiple irregular natural stone walls give this yard that rugged look but mosaic pictures add to the beauty. Also has fruit trees consisting of citrus, plum and apple.
· Close to Almaden Quicksilver Park, Almaden Country Club, schools, restaurants, shops, trails and more.
· San Jose Unified School District: Williams Elementary School, Brett Harte Middle School and Leland High School.