Offered at: $850,000
Home size: 2,013 +/- sq. ft.
- This four bedroom, 2.5 bath home in Almaden Valley’s desirable Montevideo Neighborhood has approx. 2013sf of living space on a 7910+/-sf lot.
- Nicely landscaped front with planter boxes, grass area, extra-wide concrete driveway and covered entrance. Great views of the hills.
- Double wooden doors open to an entry with a tile floor illuminated by an unobtrusive light fixture.
- Step down to living room which has carpet and a large window for natural light.
- Separate dining room has sparkling chandelier and a window to the backyard, great for diner parties!
- Pocket door conceals Kitchen and Breakfast area:
- Kitchen has plenty of oak cabinetry and tile counters that provide plenty of counter space plus extra seating. Large window provides great views of the yard. Appliances include a refrigerator, dishwasher, micro/convection oven, 4-burner cook top and a self-cleaning oven.
- The adjacent breakfast area has an overhead light and a slider to provide access to the wooden deck in the backyard.
- Down one level to the spacious family room with cozy fireplace, built-ins on both sides and a slider to the aggregate patio and pool area in the backyard. Half bath and laundry room also on this level includes full size washer and dryer plus overhead built-in cabinets.
- Sleeping quarters located on upper level:
- Spacious master bedroom suite has a huge closet with cedar flooring plus great views of the hills! En suite has another enormous closet and a pocket door conceals the separate shower stall.
- Three additional bedrooms, all have carpeting, a closet with cedar flooring plus a window for plenty of natural light.
- Amenities include: central air conditioning, dual pane windows, plus much more. Roof comes with a transferable warranty.
- Two-car garage with automatic opener and built-in shelves for plenty of extra storage.
- Backyard is fenced for privacy and has three separate areas: aggregate patio with built-in pool comes with removable safety fence, great for entertaining! Also includes a large wooden deck and a grass area surrounded by mature landscaping.
- Two side yards, one side is fenced, has a storage shed plus hides the receptacles, the other side yard is landscaped nicely, has an aggregate walkway plus views of the hills.
- HOA approximately $328 a year includes access to the Cabana, with a community pool, clubhouse, and recreation grounds consisting of shuffleboard, volleyball court and more. Plus a fun swim team!
- Close to Lake Almaden, shops, restaurants, parks, trails, schools, library and much more.
- Union School District: Guadalupe Elementary School (API 942), Dartmouth Middle School (API 911).
- Campbell Union High School District: Branham High School/Free Zone 2.
Almaden Valley’s Montevideo community is one of the friendliest neighborhoods in all of San Jose! It even has its own 4th of July parade each year followed by a community BBQ. The new owner of this home will also be part owner of the Cabana with clubhouse, large grassy area, pool, and fenced children’s pool. Just relax on the expansive lawn, great for picnics and/or barbecues. Keep the whole family occupied in the game areas: volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard. The possibilities are endless!