- This 3,220+/- sf two-story home is on approximately 7,100 sf spacious lot in desirable Oak Canyon neighborhood of Almaden Valley.
- Six bedrooms / Three and one-half baths.
- Mature, drought-tolerant Mediterranean garden in lieu of a lawn with many native plants plus a fully operational drip irrigation system to keep plants alive during water restrictions. Great curb appeal!
- Beveled glass door with sidelights open to the foyer with a hardwood floor illuminated by a stunning chandelier.
- Living room has a beautiful oak hardwood floor, high peak ceiling with a beautiful tray ceiling and a window with transoms for natural light.
- Formal dining area has an oak hardwood floor, crown molding, chandelier and a window that provides views to the side yard. Great for cozy dinner parties!
- Kitchen has granite slab counter, tumbled marble backsplash set on diagonal, glazed cabinetry providing plenty of counter space, oak hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights and a bay window with views of the yard and pool area. Appliances include Bosch dishwasher, FrigidAire refrigerator, GE Profile oven and a 4-burner professional Thermador gas cook top with grill and a copper vent hood.
- Hardwood flooring continues into the informal dining area illuminated by a striking light fixture and a window that provides natural light and views of the yard.
- Spacious family room has a cozy gas fireplace with glazed brick surround, built-in cabinetry, a ceiling fan and a slider that provides access to the backyard.
- Enormous functional home office is large enough for desk area with a ceiling mounted light fixture, plus a seating area with a ceiling fan. This room also has new carpet, a slider opens to the side yard, plus two windows that provide natural light and views of the backyard.
- Laundry area has built-in overhead cabinets and includes a full size washer and dryer.
- Half bath for guests also located on this level.
- Ascend the staircase to the sleeping quarters. A light fixture illuminates the new carpet and a deep closet under stairs with electric provides more storage. Landing area has new carpet, built-in cabinets and overlooks the entry.
- Master bedroom suite has new carpet, his-n-her walk-in closets, room for a sitting area and a window that provides views of the hills. Pocket door conceals en suite which has dual sinks with a beautiful marble slab counter, tile floor, soaking tub and a separate marble shower stall with a bench seat.
- Five additional bedrooms; all have new carpet, a closet, a window for natural light and share 2 guest baths on this level.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, newer gutters, new carpet, two furnaces, new baseboards, fresh interior paint, newer exterior paint, security alarm system available plus much more.
- Three-car garage; 2 stalls, each with an automatic opener.
- Fenced for privacy, this backyard has a landscaped perimeter, an aggregate patio with room for a seating area as well as a relaxing in-ground pool and attached spa with a diving board. Great for entertaining!
- Both side yards have a concrete walkway; one side conceals the pool equipment and a storage shed while the other side has a gate to the front and obscures the receptacles.
- Close to Almaden Quicksilver County Park, trails, restaurants, shops, library, schools, Guadalupe Creek, more parks plus much more.
- Union Elementary School District: Guadalupe Elementary School (K-5) and Dartmouth Middle School (6-8).
- Campbell Union High School District: Free Zone 2
Important Note: There are two areas designated as Free Zones in the Branham and Leigh attendance area. If you live in Free Zone 1, your default high school is Leigh with the option to request Branham. If you live in Free Zone 2, your default high school is Branham with the option to request Leigh. A family must apply for an Intra-district transfer to the optional school, or the student will be placed at the default school for that Free Zone. Intra-district Transfer request forms may be picked up at the district office. The Free Zone priority can be used one time only when the student is entering the Campbell Union High School District.
Oak Canyon is a very friendly neighborhood and is famous for its Christmas Eve display of luminarias. Neighbors participate by displaying lit candles in small bags on Christmas Eve which illuminate the entire neighborhood, creating a spectacular display. The neighborhood also borders an open area where you can walk your dog, run, or just take an evening stroll.
Square footage, acreage, and other listing information has been received from one or more sources. Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. If important, buyers should conduct their own investigation.