Offered at: $1,099,000
Beds: 3 + Loft
Home size: 2,341 +/- sq. ft.
Only 16 years old! Approximately 2,341 sf two-story home with three bedrooms plus a loft and 2.5 baths. Great views of the hills. Hardwood floors. Recessed lights. Wonderful master bedroom suite with high peaked ceiling, room for a sitting area plus fabulous views of the hills! En Suite has dual sinks, tile counters, deep soaking tub, separate shower stall with bench seat and rain type faucet plus a walk in closet with organizers. Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary School (API 942), Dartmouth Middle School (API 911).
- Approximately 2,341 sf two-story home on 4,924+/- sf corner lot.
- Three bedrooms plus a loft / Two and one-half baths.
- Front of home has covered entrance and is nicely landscaped with grass area and great views of the hills.
- Entry has tile floors with decorative insert and soaring ceiling.
- Living room with hardwood floors and a large picture window.
- Formal dining area also has hardwood floors, tray ceiling and recessed lights. Windows provide great views as well as French doors to the backyard. Also has built-in speakers to set the mood for cozy dinner parties.
- Door conceals kitchen and family room from dining area.
- Spacious kitchen with recessed lights, plenty of Corian counters with decorative argyle-style tile backsplash and a slider to the backyard. Appliances include a dishwasher, 4-burner gas range and a combination microwave and self-cleaning oven. Room for a breakfast area.
- The fireplace with tile surround and hearth is the focal point of the family room. Built-in shelves with a cabinet resides on the right while windows provide great views!
- Laundry room can hold a full size washer and dryer and has built-in overhead cabinets plus a sink over another cabinet.
- Transcend up the carpeted staircase to the second level. Landing area has more built-in cabinets and recessed lights.
- Double doors open to this wonderful master bedroom suite with high peaked ceiling, room for a sitting area plus fabulous views of the hills! En Suite has dual sinks, tile counters and a deep soaking tub. Separate shower stall with bench seat and rain type faucet plus a walk in closet with organizers.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms, each is carpeted. Good-sized closets, intercom system and views of the hills!
- Open loft area has built-in cabinets, currently used as an office. This room also has an intercom system, windows with great views and overlooks the living room.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, hardwood floors throughout main living area, central air conditioning, wired for security alarm system plus much more.
- Two-car attached garage with automatic opener and built-in cabinets for plenty of extra storage.
- Fenced for privacy, this comfortable yard is pleasantly landscaped. Birch trees plus a concrete patio with a built-in barbeque as well as a grass area. Great for entertaining!
- Side yard conceals receptacles and has a gate that opens to the front.
- HOA $40/month includes preservation of the common areas including a fountain that provides a great visual effect as you enter the Campagna neighborhood!
- Close to Almaden Country Club, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, shops, restaurants, parks, trails, schools, library and more.
- Top Schools: Guadalupe Elementary School, Dartmouth Middle School and Branham High School (Free Zone 2)