Best Views in All of Almaden Valley! Travel the long gated private driveway to your custom estate home on a private 2.58 acres. Wrap around deck with sweeping panoramic views by day and beautiful city lights at night. Six bedrooms plus an office and its own secret game room. Three full baths. Incredible views of Mount Umunhum and Santa Cruz Mountains from living room, kitchen, dining room and master bedroom. Custom carved door opens to the separate master bedroom suite with separate office. Tons of room for storage on lower level. Large in-ground pool surrounded by an aggregate patio and fabulous views. A swing set sits at the side of the home, great fun for the kids. Massive but private backyard utilizes the natural landscape with an abundance of foliage and fruit trees. Plenty of room for a tennis court, outdoor kitchen, whatever your heart desires. Great for entertaining! 3670+/-sf. Top Schools: Graystone Elementary School, Bret Harte Middle School and Leland High School.
- One of a kind two-story 3,670+/- sf home on a very private and tranquill 2.59 acres with incredible views of Almaden Valley and beyond.
- Six bedrooms and three baths.
- Long gated driveway brings you to a gated parking area.
- Stroll the aggregate steps to house surrounded by the natural landscape. Path leads to a terra cotta tile patio and the front of the home.
- Open the double custom carved wooden doors to a foyer with tile flooring and wood paneling illuminated by a light fixture.
- Living room has carpet, a tray ceiling, a rock fireplace and a multitude of windows that provide amazing panoramic views during the day and beautiful city lights at night.
- Dining room is illuminated by a light fixture and has incredible valley views.
- Kitchen has a white tile counter and backsplash. Window overlooks fabulous views of the valley. Appliances include stainless Frigidaire refrigerator, Maytag dishwasher, GE microwave and oven wall unit and an electric cooktop. Dine-in area has recessed lights. A slider opens to wrap around deck with sweeping views.
- Bi-fold doors conceal a full-size washer and dryer; built-in shelves for storage.
- Custom carved door opens to the separate master bedroom suite. The first room is currently used as an office and then proceed to the master bedroom that has carpet, windows with great views plus a pocket door that conceals a walk-in closet with cedar flooring.
- On the opposite side of the house a hallway leads to more sleeping quarters:
- Four additional bedrooms; each has a closet and a window for natural light. They share the guest bath.
- Descend the stairs to the lower level. Under house access made available.
- On this level there is an additional bedroom, full bath, family room with fireplace insert and storage room perfect for a wine cellar and access to the backyard.
- Two-car attached garage with built-in shelves.
- Fenced for safety, there is a large in-ground pool surrounded by an aggregate patio and fabulous views. A swing set sits at the side of the home provides great fun for the kids.
- Massive but private backyard utilizes the natural landscape with plenty of foliage and even fruit trees. Plenty of room for a tennis court, outdoor kitchen, whatever your heart desires. Great for entertaining!
- San Jose Unified School District: Graystone Elementary School, Bret Harte Middle School and Leland High School.
Square footage, acreage, and other listing information has been received from one or more sources. Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. If important, buyers should conduct their own investigation.