DIRECTIONS TO 21290 CINNABAR HILLS RD.
DON’T USE GPS! IT TAKES YOU TO THE WRONG ENTRANCE TO CINNABAR HILLS.
Heading south on Almaden Expressway turn right on Almaden Rd and go 2.2 miles. Go left on Bertram. (If there is an open house, you will see signs). Follow Bertram around the curve and take the first left which is Cinnabar Hills. Go up the hill and you will see the real estate sign directing you to turn right toward the house. You will pass one house. Go to the second one. If you hit either Casa Grande, La Foret Restaurant or entrance to Quick Silver Park on Almaden Road then you’ve gone too far. If you end up at the southern gated entrance to Cinnabar Hills, turn around and go .9 miles back to Bertram Rd and turn right.
Unbridled elegance in this 5000+/-sf architectural masterpiece on 2.5 acres with private driveway and wooded views. The stunning custom estate showcases exceptional detailing, fine finishes, and an open floorplan celebrating indoor/outdoor living. An abundance of oak trees offers an unparalleled, ultra-private setting. Outdoor entertaining with complete built-in kitchen and patios, solar heated infinity pool & spa with waterfall feature. Custom Alder and leaded glass front door opens to a two-story foyer with a grand imperial-style staircase. Soaring ceilings. Dramatic windows provide lots of natural light. A formal living room features a fireplace, a wine bar, and Juliet balconies framing mountain views. Great room consists of expansive family room, gourmet kitchen with multiple prep stations and 9’x3’ island, and 4 sliding glass doors that lead to the outside. Enjoy views from both windows in the formal dining room. Five bedrooms, executive office, gym area, 4 full baths and 2 half baths. Top Almaden Schools: Graystone, Bret Harte, Leland.
- Custom built 5000+/- sf multi-level home on an enormous 2.5+/- acre lot offers an unparalleled, very private setting in Almaden Valley.
- Five bedrooms, four full baths and two half baths.
- Private road maintained by the home owners leads to this secluded amazing property.
- Front has stamped concrete driveway leading to garage. A covered porch area protects the stunning custom Alder and leaded glass front door with sidelights and a large transom.
- Enter this architectural masterpiece and immediately notice the two-story foyer with soaring coffered ceiling and a grand imperial staircase with ornate iron balusters combining elegant design and structural integrity to create a useable and essential part of the home.
- Stairs to the left take you to the great room or living areas which all have bamboo flooring. The open floor plan of the kitchen and living room has a total of four sliding doors which seamlessly connects to outdoor venues.
- Formal living room has hardwood flooring, crown molding and plenty of doors and windows that provide views of the extravagant outdoor areas.
- Enormous gourmet kitchen has granite slab counters, tile backsplash, crown molding, custom glazed soft-close cabinetry, recessed lights and a stainless steel farmhouse sink. Stainless appliances include a new KitchenAid dishwasher, 2-year new built-in KitchenAid 48” refrigerator with water dispenser, wine refrigerator, GE microwave and Jenn-Air built-in oven.
- Multiple prep stations are available via two large center islands which are the focal points and hub of the kitchen. They both have beautiful cherry hardwood cabinetry and the granite slab counters that provide twice the counter space: One island, used for food preparation, includes a Jenn-Air 6-burner gas cook top with vent hood, a vegetable sink and illuminated by exquisite pendant lights. The other island is used for gathering and entertaining and is illuminated by a beautiful crystal chandelier.
- Formal dining room has a tray ceiling, light fixture with a medallion, plenty of windows for natural light. Great for dinner parties!
- Powder room has a vanity with granite slab counter and backsplash, vessel sink, large mirror and a light fixture.
- Ascend the staircase to the right and find the family sleeping quarters wing:
- Luxurious primary bedroom suite has carpet, crown molding, recessed lights plus two private balconies; one overlooks the pool area while the other looks out over Almaden Quicksilver County Park. En suite has tile flooring and two separate vanities; each has a vessel sink, granite slab counter and backsplash, large mirror and a light fixture. A separate shower stall and Jacuzzi tub with tile surround plus plenty of frosted windows for privacy. There is also a huge walk-in closet with stunning wood organizers, a chandelier plus a window for natural light.
- Two additional bedrooms; each has carpet, recessed lights, closet with mirror doors and organizers. A slider opens to a private balcony with fabulous west-facing mountain views.
- Guest bath has a dual sink vanity with granite slab counter and backsplash, tile flooring and a separate shower stall. A pocket door conceals the water closet.
- Laundry room has built-in cabinetry, recessed lights, a window for natural light and a full-size stacked washer and dryer.
- Multiple outdoor living areas are designated for different purposes:
- A complete outdoor kitchen area with granite slab counters plus a sink and refrigerator and room for outdoor living room patio furniture all under a pergola. A large patio for al fresco dining overlooks the grounds. Light up the patio for dinner parties and every wonderful evening! Saltwater pebble tec Infinity pool and spa have a unique architectural design where the spa cantilevers over the pool spilling a refreshing waterfall. Another covered gathering space can be used after dipping in the pool.
- Ground level of the home:
- French doors open to an executive home office with hardwood flooring, crown molding, recessed lights, wainscot and beautiful picture-frame molding detail. A slider provides access to a private balcony with spectacular mountain views.
- Spacious bedroom on the ground level has carpet, recessed lights and a private balcony that looks out to Quicksilver Park.
- Full guest bath has tile flooring, a single vessel sink vanity and recessed lights. Pocket door conceals water closet with recessed lights and a shower over tub with Travertine tile surround plus a glass enclosure.
- Area currently being used as a recreation room has a fireplace with stunning tumbled marble surround with an adjacent seating area for viewing while sipping on your favorite beverage.
- Half bath also located on this level as well as a deep closet.
- Downstairs added approximately in 2018 consisting of what is currently used as a gym, guest bedroom and full bath:
- Large room currently used as an exercise room has carpet, mirrors, tray ceiling and recessed lights.
- Good-sized guest bedroom on this level has carpet, a drum chandelier crystal pendant light fixture, a closet plus windows for natural light.
- Guest bath has a single sink small vanity plus a walk-in shower with tile surround, corner bench seat and niche.
- Door to private wooden deck, could also be used as a private entrance for guests or au pair.
- Amenities include a propane tankless hot water heater, dual pane windows with custom casing, a fire sprinkler system, security system, dual HVAC, Nest thermostats, custom landscape illumination plus much more.
- This property is on a septic system and has a dual Heating system (upstairs and separate downstairs) with propane. AC is powered by electricity (PG&E) and it’s also dual (separate systems for both floors).
- Three-car attached garage has two stalls each with an automatic opener and an epoxy painted floor and finished walls. More storage is possible underneath.
- Close to the Hacienda Trail entrance to Almaden Quicksilver County Park, hiking trails, equestrian trails, bike trails, schools plus more.
- San Jose Unified School District: Graystone Elementary School, Bret Harte Middle School and Leland High School.
Square footage, acreage, and other listing information has been received from one or more sources. Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. If important, buyers should conduct their own investigation.