Welcome home to the best of both worlds – minutes from the hustle & bustle of Silicon Valley and right next to the beautiful New Almaden with highly rated Almaden schools.
- Four bedrooms, three full baths. 1958+ SF home on a large lot surrounded by mature shade & fruit trees.
- Two primary suites; each with an en suite: Primary suite has wood flooring, plantation shutters, a walk-in closet with organizers plus an adjacent room currently used as an office which could be converted to a larger primary bath spa-like retreat. The other bedroom suite has room for a sitting area, plenty of windows for abundant natural light.
- This hidden gem’s architecture flows from one space to another while surrounded by natural beauty throughout. The covered porch shelters family and guests from the elements and protects the entryway to this home.
- Living room has hardwood flooring, recessed lighting plus plenty of windows for natural light.
- Family room has hardwood flooring, recessed lights plus a French door that provides easy access to a large outside deck. A built-in bookcase has cabinets and plenty of open shelving to display decorative and practical items.
- Kitchen has tile flooring, granite slab counters and backsplash, plenty of wood cabinetry, a large single bowl Kraus stainless sink with a single handle pull-down faucet with sprayer function. Appliances include a KitchenAid side by side refrigerator with water dispenser, Jenn-Air 4-burner gas range, GE microwave and a KitchenAid dishwasher.
- Dine-in area has tile flooring, built-in overhead cabinetry with plenty of storage space.
- Wrap-around upper deck creates functional outdoor space for entertaining, playing or lounging and offers scenic views of the Alamitos Creek and Mountains.
- Two additional bedrooms downstairs; each have recessed lighting, a closet, window for natural light plus a door for access to the yard.
- Laundry area has recessed lighting, built-in overhead cabinets and includes a full-size front-load washer and dryer. Additional storage room along with an attached workshop currently used as an office.
- The New Almaden Community Club offers a place to gather with neighbors and celebrate the holidays. Events for the whole family such as Easter Egg Hunt, 4th of July BBQ, New Almaden Day Parade and Christmastime visits with Santa Claus.
- A wooden gazebo graces the property and offers sanctuary where you can retreat after a hard day’s work. The Alamitos Creek provides peace and tranquility as it runs through the property. There are also plenty of fruit trees on the property including Santa Rosa plum, peach, cherry, lemon, clementine and Saturn peach.
- Two-car detached garage. Large storage shed has double doors for easy access plus interior lighting. Separate paver patio provides additional space for outdoor entertaining.
- Close to Almaden Quicksilver County Park, La Foret French Restaurant, Alamitos Vineyards, hiking trails, parks, schools and more.
- Top Almaden Schools: Graystone Elementary School, Bret Harte Middle School and Leland High School.
Square footage, acreage, and other listing information has been received from one or more sources. Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. If important, buyers should conduct their own investigation.