Offered at: $1,389,000
Home size: 2,875 +/- sq. ft.
Lot Size: 13,504 +/- sq. ft.
Listing Status: Available
This amazing Almaden Valley Country View Estates home is only 15 years old. Shapell’s popular Velasco model. Extremely large back yard has plenty of room to play or entertain and is 13,504+/-sf. Open floor plan. High ceilings. Large Master Bedroom suite. Downstairs bedroom with adjacent full bath makes a great guest room, office or play room. Four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, with 2875+/-sf of living space. Three car garage. 13,504sf. Top Almaden Schools: Williams, Bret Harte, Leland.
- Approximately 2,875+/- sf home on an enormous 13,906 +/- sf lot.
- Four bedrooms / Three and one-half baths.
- Manicured landscaping with pops of color, grass area, covered porch plus a bench area to sit and enjoy the extraordinary views of the hills. Berms add interest and height.
- Enter through the inviting wooden door with sidelight and transom to be greeted by the grand foyer with soaring ceiling and tile floor.
- Living Room / Dining Room combination has carpet, plenty of windows with shutters and transoms, plus:
- Living room also has a cozy fireplace with marble surround.
- Dining room has a stunning chandelier and plenty of room for a large table, sideboard and buffet with a hutch. Great for entertaining!
- Gourmet kitchen has high ceiling with transoms over one wall of cabinets for natural light. Tile counters and backsplash, plenty of cabinets, wood floor, recessed lights, intercom system plus views of the backyard. Appliances include dual self-cleaning ovens, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor and a 5-burner gas range. Adjacent breakfast area also has windows and transoms for extra natural light and overlooks the family room.
- Step down to the spacious family room with plenty of windows, shutters and a door for backyard access. An alcove holds the entertainment system and has shelves for decorative items.
- Ground floor also has one bedroom with high ceiling, recessed lights, a closet with organizers, a slider to the side yard plus a full guest bath. Great for overnight guests!
- Laundry room has tile counter with sink, room for a full size washer and dryer plus overhead built-in cabinets for more storage.
- Ascend the staircase to the upper level. The landing area has recessed lights and more built-in cabinets.
- Enter through the double doors to this large luxurious master bedroom retreat with high ceilings, carpet, ceiling fan, and intercom. Room for a sitting area near a large window overlooking the backyard. Step into this amazing En Suite and immediately notice the dual sinks and the long tile counter. Also has a walk-in closet with organizers, a separate vanity with mirror, Hydra Swirl tub set on a diagonal and a separate shower stall with bench.
- Two additional upstairs bedrooms, each have a high ceiling, carpet, recessed lights, ceiling fan, intercom, closet with organizers plus views of the hills.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, high baseboards, central air conditioning/dual zone units, intercom system, outside video security alarm system available, freshly painted exterior, water softener, central vacuum, sprinkler system, French drains plus much more.
- Three-car attached garage has 2 stalls. Dual stall has an automatic opener plus plenty of built-ins and overhead racks for extra storage.
- This expansive backyard has an expansive lawn, room for children’s play area, a large and a concrete patio covered by a pergola. Plenty of room to add an outdoor kitchen. Great for entertaining!
- Extra wide side yard has concrete walkway and conceals AC units and receptacles.
- Close to Glenview Park, Almaden Golf and Country Club, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, trails, library, shops, restaurants, schools and more.
- Top Almaden Schools: Williams Elementary, Bret Harte Middle School, Leland High School.