This meticulously landscaped four bedroom, three bath Almaden Valley home has upgraded kitchen and baths, soaring ceiling, new Anderson slider, dual pane windows, and crown molding. Amazing luxurious master bathroom. Top Almaden schools: Williams, Bret Harte, Leland. Approximately 3404sf on 7840+/-sf lot.
- Approximately 3404 sf two-story home on a spacious 7840 +/- sf lot.
- Four bedrooms / Three full baths.
- Front of house has manicured landscaping, grass area, river rock, a covered porch and extraordinary views of the hills.
- Enter through the inviting double wooden doors with beveled glass, sidelights and an arched transom to be greeted by the grand foyer with soaring ceiling and immediately notice the attention to detail.
- Spacious separate formal dining room has oak hardwood floor with walnut trim, crown molding plus a unique chandelier with a ceiling medallion. Corner blocks provide an elegant and classic architectural look to the trim work around the door frames.
- Step down to the spacious living room which has hardwood floors, a cozy fireplace with beautiful wood mantel, marble surround and raised hearth. Large built-in cabinet with upper glass doors display treasured pieces. New Anderson doors open to the backyard.
- Great room consists of kitchen, dining area and family room:
- Kitchen has granite slab counters with travertine tile backsplash set on a diagonal, plenty of oak cabinets, tile floor plus a contemporary light. Stainless appliances include new Frigidaire microwave and self cleaning oven, Maytag dishwasher and a Jenn-Air two-burner plus griddle gas range.
- Tile floor continues into the dining area which has a sparkling chandelier, crown molding and a window with views of the backyard.
- Step down to the family room with ceramic tile floor, crown molding, ceiling fan and a new Anderson slider to the backyard.
- Laundry room has plenty of built-in cabinets with granite slab counter, sink, recessed light and a wall mounted built-in ironing board.
- Ascend the staircase to the upper level with beautiful iron railing and balusters. Utilizing all available space, there is a deep closet set underneath the stairs for extra storage.
- Enter this large luxurious master bedroom retreat with room for a sitting area plus your own private balcony.
- Step into this amazing master bathroom and immediately notice the long dual vanity with travertine slab counter. The tile floor with mosaic design adds an ornamental additive. Walk-in closet with organizers and a translucent skylight. The vanity is a dramatic piece of furniture with dual sinks. A heat lamp accentuates the corner Jacuzzi-style tub with molded side seat. And the walk-in shower offers freedom for creating a distinct shower setting with a stunning choice of tile surround, pebble shower floor and a body sprayer. It is the ultimate retreat.
- Three additional upstairs bedrooms: The first bedroom has carpet, deep closet, intercom and a light fixture. The second and third bedrooms have an engineered hardwood floor, deep closets with organizers, intercom, chandelier and a window with great views of the hills. The first and third bedrooms also have a built-in bench seat with storage.
- Remodeled full bath located on upper level.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, high baseboards, crown molding, central air conditioning upstairs, intercom system, security alarm system available, freshly painted exterior areas, water softener, central vacuum, French drains plus much more.
- Deep three-car attached garage has two stalls each with automatic opener plus plenty of built-ins for extra storage.
- Fenced for privacy, this expansive backyard has a lemon, orange and pomegranate trees. Sprawling aggregate patio surrounds a colored concrete patio with decorative pattern in the middle. Great views!
- Side yard has shed for extra storage.
- Close to Almaden Golf and Country Club, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, trails, library, shops, restaurants, schools and more.
- Top Almaden schools: Williams Elementary (API 973), Bret Harte Middle (API 920), Leland High (API 895)