Offered at: $1,099,000
Beds: 5 + Bonus Room
Home size: 2,777 +/- sq. ft.
This amazing home in Almaden Valley’s Woodside neighborhood has 5 bedrooms plus a bonus room and three full baths. Recently upgraded kitchen has granite slab counters and backsplash with plenty of maple cabinetry and stainless appliances. High ceilings. Open kitchen and family room area. New paint, carpet and crown molding. Upgraded baths. Dual pane windows.
- Approximately 2,777+/- sf two story home on a spacious 8,100+/- sf lot.
- Five bedrooms / Downstairs Bonus room that could be used as a sixth bedoom / Three full baths.
- Nicely landscaped, grass area and views of the hills. Inviting circular walk-way leads up to the covered porch.
- Enter this home with spacious formal entry illuminated by striking chandelier. Amazing open floor plan with soaring ceiling and crown molding throughout.
- Living room / Dining room combination:
- Step down to the spacious living room. Crown molding shows the attention to detail. Corner windows provide natural light and views of the hills.
- Dining room is illuminated by a chandelier. Large windows provide plenty of natural light and views of the yard.
- Pocket door conceals great room consisting of Kitchen, Dining area and Family room with Pergo flooring:
- Kitchen has granite slab counters and backsplash with plenty of maple cabinetry, recessed lights, dual pantries plus a garden window. Stainless appliances include dishwasher, microwave and a 6-burner free-standing gas range with self-cleaning oven.
- Informal dining area has a ceiling fan plus a slider to the backyard.
- Spacious family room with a ceiling fan and a fireplace insert to keep cozy on cool nights.
- Additional ground floor room with nearby full bath, great for overnight guests!
- Inside laundry room has built-in overhead cabinets and is large enough for a full sized washer and dryer.
- Transcend the stairs to the open upper level.
- Spacious master bedroom suite has a ceiling fan, crown molding and a fabulous wall of mirrored closet doors that reflect the fabulous views from all directions.
- En Suite has a tile floor with decorative inserts, granite slab counter and backsplash, more closet space, separate shower stall and a skylight for natural light.
- Three additional bedrooms, each has carpet, cedar flooring in closet, crown molding and wonderful views.
- Huge upstairs bonus room/bedroom has a skylight in the entry hall as well as a closet. The room itself has a high peaked ceiling with recessed lights, another skylight, closet and a bay window for great views. Large closet space.
- Amenities include: dual pane windows, central air conditioning, whole house fan, cedar flooring in closets, and new interior paint. Kitchen and baths were remodeled approximately 1.5 years ago. Crown molding throughout. Raised six panel doors and new hardware throughout the home. Copper plumbing. Automatic sprinklers in the front and back. Built-in work bench in garage and tools/storage shed for doing small projects. Plus much, much more.
- Two-car attached garage with automatic opener and built-in shelves for extra storage.
- Very private wrap-around backyard. Main section has a concrete patio with a covered pergola. The alternating clear and solid panels provide just enough shade when needed plus they let in enough sunshine. Also has a large manicured grass area surrounded by foliage, birch trees and plenty of fruit trees including plum, lemon, orange, apple, cherry and avocado!
- Side yard has a large storage shed plus a concrete patio to conceal receptacles.
- The other side yard has a vegetable garden with a drip system and composting area. With a little extra work, this side yard is also large enough to add RV, boat or any other recreational parking.
- Close to Almaden Golf and Country Club, County Parks, trails, library, shops, restaurants, schools plus much more.
- Top Almaden Schools: Graystone Elementary School, Bret Harte Middle School and Leland High School.