Almaden Valley Schools: Academic Performance Report
“Location. Location. Location.” An expression we hear often in real estate. In Almaden Valley, it’s also: “Schools. Schools. Schools.” Almaden Valley Schools, both public and private, are among the best in the State of California. Below is a listing of public and private schools that serve the Almaden Valley, along with their 2020 GreatSchools rating.
Most public schools associated with Almaden Valley neighborhoods are in the San Jose Unified School District. However, there are some cases where neighborhoods span multiple districts. The School Locator sites linked below can help determine which schools are associated with a specific Almaden Valley property address, though it’s important to contact the school district to confirm before making a purchasing decision.
- San Jose Unified School District
- Union Elementary School District (Almaden Meadows, Campagna, Montevideo, Oak Canyon, Old Almaden Winery)
- Campbell Union HighSchool District (Almaden Meadows, Campagna, Montevideo, Oak Canyon, Old Almaden Winery)
- Los Gatos Union Elementary School District (Campagna, Brookfield Estates)
- Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union School District (Campagna, Brookfield Estates)
- Morgan Hill Unified School District (McKean, New Almaden)