Photo Gallery (20 Photos)
Offered at: $1,150,000
Home size: Approximately 3,054 sq.ft.
- Two-story 3054+/- sf home on spacious 8,113 sf lot.
- Four bedrooms / Three and one-half baths.
- Front of this home has a wide driveway and a paver walkway that beckons you to the main entrance.
- Double wooden gates open to a large side yard which has room enough to conceal a boat or RV.
- Entry has stunning slate tile set on diagonal surrounded by granite tile. Coat closet under the stairs provides additional storage.
- Step down to the Living room / Dining room combination with crown molding and beautiful hardwood floors:
- Spacious living room has recessed lights and the windows have plantation shutters.
- Dining room has a distinctive contemporary pendant chandelier and a large window with views of the backyard, great for dinner parties!
- Great room consists of Kitchen, Dining area and Family room:
- Kitchen has slate tile floor, granite slab counters with slate tile backsplash, large stainless steel double sink with upgraded fixtures and a large bay window with views of the yard. Counter close to family room has 3 contemporary pendants that illuminate a shelf with bar height stools for extra seating. Appliances include Frigidaire full size refrigerator and full size freezer, Thermador 6-burner gas range and professional hood, dual self-cleaning ovens with warming drawer at bottom, KitchenAid dishwasher and trash compactor, GE Profile Spacemaker microwave plus a hot water system.
- Dining area has recessed lights and double doors with sidelites that opens to the backyard.
- Family room has a ceiling fan, recessed lights, crown molding and a surround sound system. Also includes a wood-burning fireplace with built-in hearth with an alcove for a flat screen television or your favorite artwork.
- Laundry room includes overhead built-in cabinets for storage plus room for a full size washer and dryer.
- Amenities include: Central air conditioning, full house fan, central vacuum system available, dual pane windows, plantation shutters on downstairs windows plus much more.
- Ascend the staircase to the second level, landing has hard wood floor, crown molding and more built-in storage.
- Double doors open to this wonderful master bedroom suite with ceiling fan, crown molding, recessed lights and a huge closet. Also has room for a seating area near the cozy fireplace with marble hearth and surround. En Suite has a tile floor with decorative inserts, dual vanities with granite slab counters, drop in square sinks, plenty of cabinetry for storage and a walk-in closet with cedar floor and organizers. Spa-inspired, this room has an amazing large and luxurious walk-in doorless shower with curved bench seat that showcases the glass tile work. Jacuzzi-style tub with bench seat gives you that spa-like feeling.
- Three terrific additional bedrooms on this level, each with hardwood floors, a closet plus a window each with wooden blinds for natural light.
- Unexpected bonus room has a bay window with fabulous views of the hills plus a sink and built-in cabinet and hardwood floors have been protected all these years under the carpet. Spacious enough for multiple uses.
- Three-car attached garage with two stalls, each with an automatic opener plus room for a workbench and plenty of cabinets for extra storage.
- Backyard is fenced while the perimeter has plenty of landscaping to provide that sense of privacy. A pergola keeps you shaded while seated on the patio enjoying the views of the built-in pool with diving board. Outside full bathroom with shower, great for use with the pool. A large storage shed could be used as a workshop, artist studio, etc.
- Pear and persimmon fruit trees in front while lemon and lime in back.
- Both side yards have gates to the front yard. One of the side yards conceals the pool equipment and storage sheds, could also be used for a dog run. The other side yard is bricked.
- Close to the Almaden Country Club, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, trails, smaller parks, stores, restaurants, shops, schools plus much more.
- Top Almaden Schools: Simonds Elementary School, Castillero Middle School and Leland High School