Offered at: $850,000
Home size: 2,196 +/- sq. ft.
This single story Almaden Valley home has four bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Large living room with views of colorful roses and hills. Kitchen with maple cabinets, Corian counters and recessed lights. Gorgeous laminate floors throughout home. 2196+/- sf ranch-style home on approximately 8000+/- sf lot.
- Single story 2196+/- sf ranch-style home on approximately 8000+/- sf lot.
- Four bedrooms / Two and one-half baths.
- When you reach this home, you immediately notice the striking colors of all the roses, foliage, grass area and fruit trees consisting of persimmons, apples, lemons and oranges.
- Covered porch conceals you from the elements as you enter this wonderful home through the double doors.
- As soon as you enter the home you feel the openness of the floor plan.
- Living room has a large window with views of the colorful roses in the front as well as views of the hills.
- Separate dining room has a ceiling fan plus a large window with plantation style shutters.
- Kitchen has Corian slab counters with tile backsplash, maple cabinets, tile floor, recessed lights and a pass-through to the family room. Appliances include a refrigerator, dishwasher, Kenmore microwave , oven and electric cook top.
- Family room has a ceiling fan, cozy fireplace with painted brick surround and hearth plus a slider to the backyard.
- Master bedroom suite has long window for views of the yard, walk-in closet with pocket door plus enough room for a sitting area. En Suite has a pocket door, tile floor, sink area plus a separate shower stall.
- Three additional bedrooms with cedar lined closet and window for natural light.
- Laundry area has overhead built-ins for storage plus room for a full size washer and dryer.
- Amenities include: gorgeous laminate floors throughout, dual pane windows, newer shutters on all front facing rooms, central air conditioning, security alarm system available plus much more.
- Two-car attached garage with automatic opener and built-in shelves.
- Backyard is fenced for privacy and has a concrete patio area, grass area with automatic sprinklers and fruit trees plus great views of the hills.
- Side yards: one side has a concrete walkway lined with roses and the other also has a concrete walkway with room for planting or even a vegetable garden. Receptacles are concealed behind the gate.
- Close to Jeffrey Fontana Park, Almaden Lake Park, trails, shops, restaurants, schools, golf club and more.
- San Jose Unified School District: Los Alamitos Elementary School, Castillero Middle School and Pioneer High School.