Bright and cheery single level home with lots of natural light throughout. Desirable Almaden Glencrest neighborhood. Formal entry with step down living room, fireplace, separate dining area, and an eating nook with Atrium. Plush carpeting, gas cooktop, built-in oven, microwave. Large fenced in lot. Top Almaden Schools: Williams (API 973), Bret Harte, and Leland.
- Single level 1,827+/- sf home on large 7,620+/- sf lot.
- Three bedrooms/Two full baths.
- Enter this charming property through an iron gate where the inviting carved wood painted double doors open to the spacious formal entry with stunning light.
- Step down to the enormous living area with high ceilings, built-in speakers, fireplace with marble tile surround and a window on either side with views.
- Separate formal dining room has a new decorative light fixture plus a slider to the atrium, great for entertaining!
- Pocket door opens to spacious kitchen with tile counters and plenty of oak cabinets. Appliances include a microwave, self-cleaning oven, 4-burner gas cook top with griddle, refrigerator and dishwasher.
- Breakfast area has track lighting and a slider to the atrium.
- Pocket door conceals inside laundry area with room for a full sized washer and dryer plus overhead built-ins for storage.
- Enter through double doors to this sizeable master bedroom suite with a coffered ceiling, a walk-in closet with organizers and a slider leads to the backyard. Adjacent master bath has tile floor, recessed lights, dual cultured marble sinks, deep soaking tub set on the diagonal plus a separate shower stall.
- Two additional bedrooms with carpet: One bedroom has built-in desk with shelves and cabinets. The other bedroom has a wooden chair rail, large closet with extra built-in shelves and a window for natural light.
- Amenities include: Central Air Conditioning, Dual Pane Windows, Water Softener, plus much more.
- 2-car attached garage with automatic opener.
- Fenced for privacy, this wrap around yard has two separate areas for entertaining. The first has an aggregate walk to the front with an enormous grass area. The second has a wooden deck area with built-in seating, a pergola, planter boxes, a maple tree and plenty of foliage. Plus having views of the hills makes it a wonderful space for entertaining!
- Take the mystery out of watering your landscape, use your personal computer to create watering schedules and manage your TORO ECXTRA sprinkler system.
- Sparkling community pool and spa included in low $56 monthly fee.
- Close to Glenview Park, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, Almaden Golf and Country Club, Almaden Lake Park, trails, restaurants, shops, library and schools.
- Top Almaden Schools: Williams Elementary School, Bret Harte Middle School and Leland High School.