Almaden’s Very Popular Montevideo Neighborhood with Cabana Club! This recently upgraded 5 bedroom, 2.5 bath home also has an expansive bonus room. Approximately 2700+/-sf on an approximately 12,000 sf corner lot. Gated and fenced front yard. Driveway large enough to park 4 cars. New floors. Kitchen has granite slab counters, smooth travertine tile backsplash and maple cabinetry. Spectacular back yard with koi pond and fruit trees on the property consisting of cherry, blood orange, Meyer lemon, apricot and a peach grafted with a Santa Rosa plum and even some grape vines. Guadalupe Elementary, Dartmouth Middle and Branham or Leigh High.
Almaden Valley’s Montevideo community is one of the friendliest neighborhoods in all of San Jose! It even has its own 4th of July parade each year followed by a community BBQ. The new owner of this home will also be part owner of the Cabana with clubhouse, large grassy area, pool, and fenced children’s pool. Just relax on the expansive lawn, great for picnics and/or barbecues. Keep the whole family occupied in the game areas: volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard. The possibilities are endless!
- Two-level 2700+/- sf home on an enormous approximately 12,000sf corner lot in the very popular Montevideo Neighborhood of Almaden Valley.
- Five bedrooms, two and one-half baths. Huge bonus room!
- The home has a gated and fenced front yard, paver patio and a large concrete driveway where you can park up to 4 cars!! Also has views of the hills.
- Front entry has granite flooring illuminated by a ceiling mount light fixture. There is also a coat closet with storage under the stairs.
- The living room has new carpet and a bay window provides plenty of natural light.
- Separate formal dining room with refinished beech hardwood flooring and a window with views of the hills. Great for dinner parties!
- Great room consisting of the kitchen, dine-in area and family room with refinished beech hardwood flooring throughout:
- Kitchen has granite slab counters, smooth travertine tile backsplash, maple cabinetry with an appliance garage, pull out spice rack organizer and an adjustable flatware and kitchen utensil drawer organizer. There are also recessed lights and dual sinks that overlook the bonus sun room. Appliances include a NEW Bosch dishwasher, Samsung 4-Door French Door refrigerator with water dispenser, JennAir double wall ovens with single convection, JennAir 5- burner electric cook top plus a trash compactor.
- Dine-in area is illuminated by a ceiling mount light fixture.
- Family room has a fireplace with insert, granite slab surround and flanked by two wall sconces.
- Bonus sun room has new laminate flooring, two ceiling fans, three ceiling mount light fixtures, built-in Maple cabinet with granite counter with pull-outs and a wine refrigerator. Doors at both ends provide access to the backyard.
- Laundry room has built-in overhead cabinets, a frosted window for natural light plus room for a full-size washer and dryer.
- Half bath located on this level with porcelain tile flooring, granite slab counter and backsplash and maple cabinet.
- Ascend the stairs illuminated by two sconces to the sleeping quarters:
- Hall has new carpet, linen closet with shelves and a ceiling mount light fixture.
- Spacious master bedroom suite has new carpet, ceiling mount light fixture and a large 3-door closet with double shelves and cedar flooring. En suite has a window plus sink area with porcelain tile flooring and two closets. One closet has a built-in shoe-rack and drawers. There is also a separate shower stall with porcelain tile surround, a niche and glass enclosure.
- Four additional bedrooms; each has new carpet, crown molding and a window for natural light. Two of the bedrooms have a ceiling fan while the other two have a ceiling mount light fixture.
- Guest bath has porcelain tile flooring, single vanity plus a shower over tub with porcelain tile surround, a niche and a glass door enclosure.
- Amenities include copper piping, new carpet throughout, refinished beech hardwood flooring, freshly painted interior, central air conditioning, dual pane windows, porcelain tile by Porcelanosa, solar, plus more!
- Two-car attached garage. Louvered doors conceal the water heater and furnace. There is also a built-in cabinet for storage, workbench area with more cabinets plus a window for natural light. The garage door opener is a new smart opener that can be accessed by an app on your smart phone.
- Fenced for privacy, this tiered backyard helps to manage erosion and provides an opportunity to layer different plants and landscaping elements for a cohesive design. Heavenly Greens provided the artificial grass and sprinklers help keep plants sparkling clean. A fountain trickles water into a fabulous koi pond and helps circulate more oxygen throughout the pond. An irrigation system is throughout the exterior and includes drip systems, sprinklers, etc. A French drain diverts water away from your house and allows it to drain naturally from your yard.
- Wide side yards; one has a gate and an electric plug-in for an RV or room for a boat. The other is gated, has a barbeque gazebo plus access to the front yard.
- Fruit trees on the property consisting of cherry, blood orange, Meyer lemon, apricot and a peach grafted with a Santa Rosa plum and even some grape vines.
- HOA $800/year and includes the Montevideo Improvement Association Cabana Club which consists of a clubhouse, pool house, pool, kiddie pool, lifeguard on duty and more.
- Close to the community pool, Almaden Quicksilver County Park, trails, schools, shops, restaurants, parks, coffee shops and more.
- Union Elementary School District: Guadalupe Elementary School and Dartmouth Middle School.
- Campbell Union High School District: Free Zone 2, your default high school is Branham High School with the option to request Leigh High School.
Square footage, acreage, and other listing information has been received from one or more sources. Listing information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. If important, buyers should conduct their own investigation.