We just updated the coupons page for the month of November 2010. Save on dining and services at local Almaden Valley businesses. [NO LONGER AVAILABLE]
Various coupons for Round Table Pizza in Almaden Valley (Camden and Redmond locations). 50% off any large or extra-large pizza, with purchase of two drinks, on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. Other coupons range from $2 to $9 off regular prices. Valid through May 31, 2010. [EVENT IS CLOSED]
Save $10 on your next oil change and an additional $10 on your next smog check at Almaden Chevron. Offers expire April 19, 2010. Coupons valid Monday through Saturday from 8:30am – 5pm only. Present the coupon before the work is performed. No appointments necessary. Get the coupons. [EVENT IS CLOSED]
Almaden Chevron has been servicing Almaden Valley for 25 years. The Car Care Center offers a full range of preventive maintenance and repair services. All work is performed by ASE Certified Mechanics.
Save on dining at Sonoma Chicken Coop – Inexpensive Excellence – in Almaden Valley. [EVENT AND LOCATION ARE CLOSED]
Coupons are valid through April 12, 2010 and include the following deals:
- Free dinner: Buy any three dinners at regular price and receive the fourth dinner free.
- Free lunch entree: Buy one entree and two fountain drinks and receive a second entree of equal or lesser value free.
- 50% off on breakfast: Buy any breakfast at regular price and receive 50% off a second breakfast of equal or lesser value.
Sonoma Chicken Coop also offers other special, ongoing savings (no coupon necessary):
- Happy hour deals: $2.50 for a pint of beer, $4.50 well drinks and house wine, and 50% off appetizers (Monday-Friday, 2-6pm in bar only).
- Kids eat free Mondays and Tuesdays.
Various coupons for Round Table Pizza in Almaden Valley (Camden and Redmond locations). $2 to $9 off regular prices. Up to 50% savings. Valid through March 31, 2010. [EVENT IS CLOSED]
Free oil change with any scheduled service at Redmond 76 in Almaden Valley. Includes multiple offers. Expires: 1/31/2010. [EVENT IS CLOSED]