The 4th Annual New Almaden Music Festival boasts original musical acts, dancing, poetry, and great food – all in beautiful, historic New Almaden! Barbeque and beverages will also be available for purchase.
All proceeds will go to the search for a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.
The line-up of live bands and music includes:
- JP & The Rhythm Chasers: 1:00-1:55pm
- Frost Hammer: 2:15-3:10pm
- Medicine Road: 3:30-4:25pm
- Corduroy Jim: 4:45-5:40pm
- Bliss Ninnies: 6:00-7:20pm
- Old Dead Bug: 7:40-9:00pm
- Grampa’s Chili: 9:20-10:30pm
The festival is at the New Almaden Community Club on Bertram Road on Saturday, August 13, 2011 from 1:00-10:30pm. The suggested donation is $20 per person.
Check out the three promo videos of the 4th Annual New Almaden Music Festival on YouTube.